quinta-feira, 9 de outubro de 2014

POR DO SOL RIO NEGRO



Venha ver o por do sol no rio negro

Estas fotos sao do por do sol aqui em Novo Airao.

Venha curtir esta maravilha conosco

ANAVILHANAS TOUR EXCURSOES




Um comentário:

  1. Today Vermelho took me to a tour of Anavilhanas and Madada caves; a tour I will never forget. The maze of channels, rivers, and water bodies amongst the forest was almost unreal. Vermelho is a fantastic guide and local expert. I have no idea how he could find his way through the of "waterways" in the forest. He has so much knowledge of everything about this area. He has sharp eyes and ears; he can see a spider or tiny mini frogs from a distance. He managed to get huge spiders out of their nest. Although his English is weak, he tried to explain everything to me. He spend more than 10 hours taking me around and arranged this delicious simple lunch: grilled Tabaqui fish and rice served in a little house in the middle of forest. I absolutely recommend him as a local tour guide. I am actually in Brazil for a conference in Petropolis but came a weekend earlier to visit Anavolhanas; I am so glad I did.

    ResponderExcluir